6 januari 2017

Hello Friday... a different new years dip in the ocean

In the Netherlands (and probably many more places) some people take a new years dip in the very cold ocean. Same as for bungee jumping, I don't get the thrill. So for this year I have sourced an alternative. How about you dip your interior in the look and feel of the ocean. Or a kids room if this is too playful for your taste. Happy New Year to you all. And do let me know how you welcome the new year.



Wrap paper (I use this as a poster) by Rifle paper and co | GPRL hook by Ryan Frank | Spotted Eagle Ray poster by My Deer art shop | Sailing ship kite by Haptic Lab | Woollywood grey large throw by Donna Wilson | Single duvet cover Odette lode 140 by La cerise sur le gateau | Jute laundry basket by H&M (also great for storage of toys)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten