14 december 2016

Hello Friday.... oeps Wednesday (don't want to wait).... a gift guide

I love presents. I love buying them, I love wrapping them beautifully and I love receiving them. Here are some suggestions for your wish list to Santa. Selected a bit for the home, some decorations and some beautiful treats like the art bag. I sure hope you like them. The mug with the small hearts would be for me. I regret not buying one when visiting my sister who lives in Oslo. Maybe I didn't so I would have a reason to go back soon. 


Design Letters Arne Jacobsen mugs L and M | Holiday show scene wrapping sheet RIFLE PAPER (I use this as a poster) | Superliving Dynamo lamp | 13 cm wall hook by Bloomingville | Art bag in petrol ice blue by Make History | Kids apron that you can colour in from Smallable | Big mug with small hearts from KID | 60 cm orange paper star by Dille & Kamille

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten