17 juni 2016

Hello Friday.... Feed me!




Just cannot believe I haven't shared my all time favorites with you yet in the food department. I absolutely love food. Not necessarily the preparation of it but definitely the eating part. When we lived in Singapore we enjoyed so many different style kitchens. And here are some of my all-time favorites. The Donna Hay Miso Chicken is so jummie you'll want to eat your fingers with it. The toasted sesame ginger salmon is so velvety smooth and sweet with a ginger edge. To me it is a piece of heaven but I do have to say not everyone is a fan of salmon or sweetness in their food. I love it. And finally the barbecued white fish with a Thai dressing and coconut rice. Oh do try this as well.

I've added links to the recipes on the websites so be sure to click on the images.

There is a large gathering of food inspirations on my Pinterest Food board. But the ones I've tried, tested and loved get a separate category. Those are the true recommendations from my taste buds.

Another recent discovery is the website Isaks Table. I am working for a Dutch agent for a few brands helping out with social media and the newsletters. And we are so excited that this summer we will also launch new products from this great Scandinavian designer living in the United Kingdom. Can't show the products here yet but very soon...

Exciting times for her and my first suggestion seeing her food on this website was we need to invite her for an event for bloggers to promote the products. Hopefully the agent agrees to the plan and the designer says yes. We'll be in for a great treat than.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten