13 mei 2016

YESSS it's Friday!

The hurdle of the first week in school is taken. The early mornings we need to get used to again and no more lazy evenings like you have during the holidays. So my sentiment today says... YESSS it's Friday!



Something I loved this week. I have painted our trailer by the sea white on the inside but still flirt with the idea to add color on one wall. I am leaning towards a pale peach or coral color best represented in these rugs by Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters. Also love the ambiance of this home created in a stable in London. Turns out it comes close to the Pantone colors of 2016.

After a few years of 'slow blogging' it is also very nice to revisit some brands I used to love. It didn't surprise me that the craftsmanship and love for wood made me fall head over heels again for Slow Wood. Here some of their new items that caught my eye. Love how timeless they are and how well you can combine these items in a designer home as well as a mid century lovers interior as in a more country style pad.



If you haven't seen it already on social media... can I make a shout out for a friend. You most likely all know her as she is the amazing Irene Hoofs from Bloesem blog. She knows how to build a brand from a passion. And now she is tapping into something new by publishing a new magazine KOEL. Find out all about KOEL by watching the video at this link.



And finally going through a BoligMagasinet coming from my sister who lives in Oslo I saw a poster from Anne Novak called Orbit Leaf. It brings me back to a textile printing technique I've been hoping to do from quite some time now. This summer I must give this a try. In addition I have added two more posters from Theposterclub.com that resemble sites I've visited this week when screening through images and inspirations on Pinterest.


Time to leave you for now. Let's catch up again next week. We're looking forward to a long weekend. They say the wether is going to turn but with all these inspirations the sun will continue to shine in our heads.

X Caroline





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten